Bell Sales & Marketing Representatives, Laval, $2500 sign-on bonus
Job OverviewJob Number: 69421
Job title: Bell Sales & Marketing Representatives, Laval, $2500 sign-on bonus
Job description: Overview:
Are you seeking the dynamic energy and thrill of engaging in direct, in-person interactions?
We are looking for highly motivated marketing representatives to promote Bell telecom services in the Greater Montreal area. As such, you will engage with customers in person, using creativity and communications skills to inform them about our client’s innovative products and services, all while actively promoting very attractive offers. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and make a significant impact on your career!
What we offer:
- Guaranteed minimum wage of $19/hour for the first 3 months. Thereafter, a base salary of $15,50/hour + commissions (current average compensation is between $65 000 and more)
- $250 monthly car allocation
- $2500 sign-on bonus (This will be discussed during the hiring process)
- Fully paid training and coaching program
- Full benefits package after six (6) months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life)
- Significant discounts on telecommunications products and services
- Employer match program with RRSP
- Included tablet, allowing you to quickly and easily showcase and demonstrate Bell products & services
- Customized offices with state-of-the-art training facilities and conference rooms available to our marketing representatives
What will your days look like?
- You will use your planning skills to stake out your territory and achieve your campaign objectives
- You will reconnect in person with your potential customers by informing them about our client’s products and services and promote Bell’s excellent offerings
- You will contribute to your success by ensuring customer satisfaction and keeping accurate records of your business activities
You will be the primary actor in achieving your marketing objectives and will be rewarded for it. Qualifications:
What you need to succeed:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience is preferred; experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) tool is an asset
- Clean criminal record
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Must live in the Greater Montreal Area (including the North and South shores)
For this position, we are looking for bilingual French-English and unilingual French-speaking candidates: Bilingual candidates must speak fluent English and French to interact with French and English-speaking customers in Canada. Answering customers in English will be required between 30 and 60% of the time for these candidates.
Training start date: New classes weekly
People are what make Nordia special. And we’re focused on hiring and retaining the best. We offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment, excellent benefits and great opportunities to grow. That’s why we have the highest employee loyalty and highest satisfaction in the industry. In 2022, for the ninth year in a row, 8 out of 10 Nordia employees said they would recommend us as an employer to their friends and family. In 2018, Nordia was the first company in its industry to be recognized by Waterstone as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, winning again in 2021 and recertified in 2022.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work? to find out!
Expected salary: $15.5 per hour
Location: Saint-Félicien, QC
Job date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 07:33:07 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca