Content Marketing Manager
Job OverviewJob Number: 41729
Job title: Content Marketing Manager
Job description: Our mission at Durable is to build the technology that helps millions of people become entrepreneurs. As former business owners ourselves, we truly believe that everyone can run a successful business if they have the right guidance, support, and tools available to them. Our goal is not just to build beautiful, simple software – but to reimagine the way people start businesses.
We are hiring an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join us at the ground level and help us build a world-class marketing organization. We are looking for someone who has both technical and creative chops, and knows how to leverage content across every customer interaction to drive exponential business growth.
You will be supported in the role by an experienced leadership team and a flexible marketing budget to deploy across content and design.
- Define, document and execute our content marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive top-of-funnel acquisition
- Define, document and drive the CRM/email marketing strategy across the full customer lifecycle to increase customer engagement, retention, and lifetime value
- Oversee and uphold consistent brand standards across all of our customer touchpoints
- Manage a small team of writers and junior marketers to execute your marketing strategy
- Create and maintain accurate marketing/channel performance reports, and communicate results and actionable insights to the team on an ongoing basis
- Analyze, identify and grow our top customer segments based on LTV, location, industry, and other relevant data points
What you’ll bring:
- Professional content management experience, preferably in high-growth SaaS or eCommerce
- University degree/diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, marketing automation or related digital marketing channels
- Proven track record of leveraging content to meet business and brand objectives
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and ability to execute new programs
- Solid technical knowledge of SEO and ability to build a comprehensive search optimization strategy
- Data analysis skills – you’re an Excel pro and have experience with Google Analytics, Metabase/Segment or other similar data management platforms
- Exceptional project management skills – organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, staying flexible in a changing environment
- Experience with CRM tools (ActiveCampaign preferred)
- Experience using content management systems (Webflow preferred)
- Understanding of HTML/CSS for email and web is a plus!
- Creative, passionate, strategic-minded, with an ability to both execute and manage
- This is a full-time, remote-first role
- We have flexible Fridays and encourage our team to work smarter, not longer
- The salary for this role is CAD $100,000 – $120,000 depending on experience
Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups-including, but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities-tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. If this role sounds perfect for you, but you don’t meet all the requirements, apply anyway and tell us why you think you’d be the perfect fit!
Expected salary: $100000 – 120000 per year
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 22:35:11 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca