Finance Student, Summer 2021
Job title: Finance Student, Summer 2021
Job description: Role: Finance Student
Work Term: Summer 2021
Location: 2200 Yonge Street Toronto
Canadian Tire Corporation is adhering to government regulations for COVID-19 as we are taking all actions and protocols to ensure our employees are safe. As this pandemic is unpredictable, we have listed the office location of this current opportunity but will continue to follow safety protocols and will provide further information closer to the Summer 2021 term.
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada, and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
Our Commitment to students:
- Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- An investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
Roles we are currently sourcing for:
CEO/CFO Certification – Finance Student
8 or 12 months
Reporting to the Manager, CEO/CFO Certification, you will provide support to enable CTC, SportChek, Mark’s, Canadian Tire Financial Services and CT Real Estate Investment Trust in the development and execution of components of the Certification program to address requirements related to securities regulations.
Associate Financial Analyst, Student
Within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team supporting the Consumer Brands Division you will partner with the Consumer Brands team and develop detailed reporting and insightful analysis on the Owned Brands portfolio across the Enterprise to help the team understand what happened, why, and what they can do to influence what is going to happen.
Who you are:
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence and passion to share knowledge
- Creative thinker who is observant to seek new opportunities and perceptive to abstract ideas
- Goal driven individual to seek out continuous improvement opportunities
- The ability to take a collaborate approach to build strong relationships and have positive team experiences
- Flexible and dynamic individual who is able to adjust and prioritize accordingly to adapt to business demands and requirements
- Solid foundation of relevant technical skills
- Demonstrates behaviours of transparency, accountability, agility and learning from others that will support your success
While some experience is preferred, if you have a willingness to learn and are able to solve problems while keeping the customer top of mind, then this is definitely the place to be.
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of .
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on .
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 23:48:41 GMT