Marketing & Events Assistant
Job OverviewJob Number: 48433
Job title: Marketing & Events Assistant
Job description: Kick-start your marketing career and work in a fun and supportive environment! Help to coordinate events and preform a wide range of marketing activities. Apply today!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Vancouver-based, full-service law firm with a 50-year history of acting as trusted legal advisor to individuals, municipalities, regional, national, and international companies and governments.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work with the firms Marketing and Business Development team in their Vancouver office. They will support the team in coordinating events and overseeing marketing efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams to create and execute targeted events to support business objectives
- Creation and maintenance of lists, ensuring these are correctly updated through coordinating with lawyers and their assistants
- Data entry and regular updates to the CRM database.
- Constant communication with other support role to ensure effective coordination of event planning in areas such as concept creation, monitoring RSVPs and logistical implementation of the event
- Ensuring events are marketed effectively – create invitations, pre and post event marketing, and suggest other innovative ways to promote engagement
- Communicate with external venues and vendors, ensuring that the events budget is adhered to
- Attend events to ensure they run smoothly
- Record, measure, and report on the success post event
- Work on virtual, hybrid, and in-person events
Marketing and Daily Tasks
- Work with the team to oversee daily requests for updates to the firm’s social media and website
- Communicate with graphic designers, web developers, and other external vendors surrounding SEO, SEM, advertising etc
- Assist with sponsorship coordination and implementation
- Assist with marketing plans for individual lawyers as well as specific practice groups or projects
- Oversee award submissions: write and coordinate submissions with the Business Development Coordinator
- Update the firms’ directories and rankings
- Conduct annual client database reviews, coordinate client gifts and assist with the creation of a digital holiday card
- Coordinate photoshoots for lawyer headshots
- Provide cover for Marketing and Communications assistant
- Preform basic administrative tasks such as ensuring accounts are paid
- Perform basic marketing research
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Past experience with event coordination, hospitality, or catering considered an asset
- General marketing experience and knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills with a good ability to work with others
- Knowledge of software’s such as Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing platforms, webinar platforms, event engagement tools, CRM systems, WordPress, SmartSheet or MS Office applications considered an asset
- $45,000 – $53,000 based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including a health and dental plan, Employee Assistance Program and matching RRSP Program following 2 years of employment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Laoise Ni Dhonnchu at: 604 689 8687 ext. 2004 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at .
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Company: Impact Recruitment
Expected salary: $45000 – 53000 per year
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:54:08 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca