Project manager Engineering and Premises Operation
Job OverviewJob Number: 47785
Job title: Project manager Engineering and Premises Operation
Job description: Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as a Technical Project Lead in the Operations and Sustainable Development team means working with professionals, general contractors and clients to develop, plan and coordinate the implementation of the stages of a project. You will efficiently execute requests and required work to maintain National Bankâs real estate assets in good order.
- Open projects assigned to you and request budgetary authorization to execute them
- Prepare reports and make recommendations when needed
- Provide technical support to your colleagues in the service centre
- Manage the administrative aspect of projects assigned using various computer tools
- Based on the scope of the work, proceed with RFPs from professionals and/or contractors
- Produce, when needed, plans for executing various tasks: preparing plans, considering specific details, and updating master plans
- Ensure adherence to work schedules and budgets
- Research proposed solutions with suppliers or consultants
- Update and maintain the documentation for your projects in the tools defined by National Bank (Archidata)
- Carry out surveys on Bank premises and/or properties in order to document building components or conditions
- Ensure adherence to all internal practices, codes and procedures in effect
- Execute all other tasks requested by your supervisor, depending on the parameters of the position.
Reporting to the Manager, Engineering and Operations, your key responsibilities will include managing asset maintenance and building maintenance projects for National Bank properties as well as managing electromechanical improvement projects in our branch network.
Required competencies: Â Â Â
- A bachelorâs degree in a building discipline (construction, mechanical, architectural, or other related training) and at least 5 years of experience in your field OR a technical college diploma (DEC) in a building discipline (construction, mechanical, architectural, or other related training) and extensive experience in your field
- Relevant building management experience, an asset
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of the office automation tools in the Office suite
- Understanding of the principles of building management software, an asset
- Priority management and organization skills
- Client-centric (courtesy, diplomacy and people skills)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Autonomy and initiative
- French/English bilingualism necessary because you will regularly deal with partners located across Canada.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring youâll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employeesâ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We’re putting people first
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Â Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, Â and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.Â
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Particular Condition:***Candidate should be available for occasional travel within Canada*** ***Possibility of occasional overtime***
Unposting Date: 2022-10-03
Job Number: PRO001H7
Posting Date: 2022-09-19
Company: National Bank of Canada
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 07:30:05 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca