Senior Software Development Manager – Permanent
Job OverviewJob Number: 42557
Job title: Senior Software Development Manager – Permanent
Job description: Senior Software Development Manager – Permanent – 15381
About the Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Development Manager for our west-end client. HQ’d in Kanata, this software company (~400 employees) has several offices worldwide to serve their global client base. Reporting to the Director of Software Solutions, this person will join this software product company’s custom solutions arm, and will have four direct reports (all Managers) in a software group of about thirty staff total.
This is a permanent position with one of the region’s top employers. Although this company is known for their socially-relevant product/technology and progressive culture/work-life balance, they also offer a comprehensive perks package in addition to salary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or similar field
- 6+ years of experience managing a team of Developers within a software product company; experience leading/managing Managers and/or Leads is a strong asset
- Software development/coding background in essential; tech stack and type of product is less important. A strong grasp of the entire SDLC is vital.
- Experience in a customer-facing capacity building out custom solutions is a bonus
- Experience leading teams based in cutting-edge tech areas such as big data, cloud computing, etc. is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Job
Our client is offering a competitive salary, bonus, a generous vacation allotment, RRSP matching, and a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to . If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15381.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
Company: LRO Staffing
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:38:04 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca