Tailor – Satnam Collection Inc.
Job OverviewJob Number: 35581
- Postal Code L6P 4H3
- Salary Offer $17.50
- Qualification Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience 1 Year to Less Than 2 Years
- Job Start Date April 4, 2022
- Job Expiry April 4, 2023
- Job Type Permanent-Full Time
- Location: Brampton, ON
- Salary$$17.50HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours
- The start date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 2
- Source Job Bank #2004624
- As per the company policy
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand.
- Make, alter, or re-style fur garments and accessories.
- Make made-to-measure garments according to the customer and manufacturing specifications.
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats.
- Fit, alter, and repair garments as required.
- Mark, cut, and sew fabric.
- Design patterns to fit measurements.
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colors; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus; Reliability; Organized;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups:
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How To Apply
Share Your Resume
Satnam Collection Inc.
36 Bedouin Crescent
L6P 4H3 Between 10:00 AM and 01:00 PM
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples