Work from home – Sales representative – Outbound calls Bilingual
Job OverviewJob Number: 42555
Job title: Work from home – Sales representative – Outbound calls Bilingual
Job description: Overview:
Do you have an interest and solid experience in sales? You’ve mastered the art of negotiation and aren’t afraid to refute objections? If you answered yes, we are currently looking for people like you who have a DNA for sales for work-at-home career opportunities within the Nordia team.
As a sales representative, you will be responsible for making outbound calls (from the comfort of your home!) to offer products and services from Canada’s largest telecommunications company. This is the ideal career opportunity for anyone motivated by results and who wants to surpass themselves. Also, we will provide you with all the computer equipment you need to start your career from the comfort of your own home!
What we offer:
- Hourly compensation of $19/hour*, including a guaranteed bonus– Based on your performance, you could earn more thanks to our generous incentive plans!
- * After seven months, you will earn $15/hour and significant monthly bonuses based on your performance (the average total compensation of our agents 6 months after training is $21.50);
- Substantial monthly incentive bonus based on performance;
- Hourly premium for weekend work;
- Fully paid training and coaching program;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
- Availability to work full-time –
- Monday to Friday from 1:00PM till 9:30PM;
- Saturday and Sunday from 10:00AM till 6:00PM;
- This position offer the possibility to work from home, but you can also work on-site according to your preference.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Must reside with the hiring location.
- Must have a minimum of 25 MBPS high speed internet;
- Must have a secure space and not be disturbed during your shift.
As a customer service representative, you will:
- Make outgoing calls to offer telecommunication solutions;
- Respond to customer requests related to various cell phone products and services;
- Promote complementary solutions according to the needs and habits discussed with the customer.
- Excellent sales skills – We are looking for people who are highly motivated to achieve results and who know the ins-an-outs of the sales environment!
- Ability to communicate verbally and to synthesize information efficiently;
- High school diploma or the equivalent, completed;
- Ability to work in a computerized environment and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Be available to work in the following time slots (5 days a week up to 40 hours a week):
Training start date: September 6th
At Nordia, people are truly at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a challenging and rewarding environment for our employees, with a total compensation package that is among the most competitive in the industry. Our employees confirm this: According to the most recent 2021 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 86% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! In addition, we were recently recognize by Waterstone as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures for the second time in a row in 2021, and received a Dunamis Award recipient for our excellence in human resources.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work?
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Moncton, NB
Job date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 07:07:07 GMT
Job Source: Careerjet.ca